Job Description: Counselor
Position Overview: We are looking for a counselor to provide support and guidance to all our patients. You will be responsible to help patients build coping mechanisms to guide them through stressful situations. Your duties would include listening patiently to clients, asking necessary questions whenever required, and developing effective strategies to improve their lives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital.
- Assessing patients through detailed conversations, and observations to determine the appropriate testing or examination.
- Diagnosing the patient’s mental and emotional concerns.
- Creating effective treatment plans including counseling, medication, or other services.
- Working with the patient and developing goals.
- Discussing the treatment plan with the patient on a regular basis to identify any scope for improvement.
- Recording the patient’s progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or counseling.
- 2-5 years of experience as a professional counselor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to empathize with clients.
- Good time management skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for significant growth.
- Meaningful work in a supportive and dynamic healthcare environment.
- The chance to make a positive impact on patients' lives and contribute to their mental well-being.
If you are a dedicated and empathetic professional and have worked as a dedicated counselor, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and contribute to the overall wellness of our patients in a collaborative and compassionate setting. To apply, please submit your resume with your relevant experience and why you're the perfect fit for this role.