Job Description: Clinic Manager
Position Overview: We are searching for a dedicated clinic manager to oversee the daily administrative operations of the clinic. Your duties will include implementing managing the budget and you will also be required to hire staff members. The ideal candidate should be able to maintain a high level of customer service while making sure the clinic runs smoothly.
- Liaising with the healthcare professional about the treatment plans.
- Overseeing staff duties and overall operation of the clinic.
- Managing the budget, billing system and inventory of the clinic.
- Ordering supplies for the clinic.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating performance of staff members.
- Oversee the planning, preparation, and distribution of medical records.
- Help patients with billing.
Clinic Manager Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in managing a healthcare facility or clinic.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to foster collaboration and build strong relationships with patients, staff, and external partners.
- Proven track record of successful staff management, including recruitment, training, and performance evaluation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for significant growth.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic healthcare model that prioritizes holistic well-being and patient empowerment. To apply, please submit your resume with your relevant experience and why you're the perfect fit for this role.